Category Archives: solar panels for pools

Global Swimming Pool Heating Devices Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2019-2024 – Top News Herald
18 Oct
8:53

Global Swimming Pool Heating Devices Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2019-2024 – Top News Herald

In this report titled Global Swimming Pool Heating Devices Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024 the latest data has been delivered, along with  collection of realistic information, quantitative and qualitative estimation by industry experts, and the contribution from industry associates across the value chain. This report is a vast research […]

Here’s the weather report… – The Jerusalem Post
17 Oct
10:03

Here’s the weather report… – The Jerusalem Post

The BIG U is a multifaceted flood-protection project that provides additional benefits such as recreation, public health, clean air, stormwater management, access to the waterfront, and additional transportation options.. (photo credit: Courtesy) Climate change is with us, whether we wish it or not. The entire globe is warming up accompanied […]

Which trees will adapt better to weather changes? – Athens NEWS
17 Oct
11:04

Which trees will adapt better to weather changes? – Athens NEWS

Folks traipsing along hiking trails on The Ridges property in recent weeks might have wondered why groupings of four solar panels were set up near the trail in different locations, or why on some days, climbers were hauling themselves via ropes to the top of nearby tall trees. It’s all […]

17 Oct
12:04

New standard of reference for assessing solar forecast proposed – Science Daily

Being able to accurately forecast how much solar energy reaches the surface of the Earth is key to guiding decisions for running solar power plants. While day-ahead forecasts have become more accurate in recent years, the solar community lacks a unified verification procedure, and assessing how one forecast compares to […]

‘World class’ surf resort headed to Palm Desert planners. Here’s what ‘DSRT Surf’ may include – Desert Sun
16 Oct
1:13

‘World class’ surf resort headed to Palm Desert planners. Here’s what ‘DSRT Surf’ may include – Desert Sun

CLOSE 16 new hotels are slated to open over the next five years across the Coachella Valley Palm Springs Desert Sun Plans for a “world class” surf resort, with hotel, residential villas and more at Desert Willow Golf Resort will be heard by the Palm Desert Planning Commission on Tuesday. […]

Dip Your Toes In The Open Water Of Raspipool – Hackaday
16 Oct
2:14

Dip Your Toes In The Open Water Of Raspipool – Hackaday

If you’re lucky enough to have a swimming pool, well, you may not feel all that lucky. Pools are great to have on a hot summer day, but keeping them crystal clear and pH-balanced is a deep dive into tedium. Sure, there are existing systems out there. They cost a […]

Eco-friendly design: the rise of self-sustainability in hotels – Design Build Network
15 Oct
3:23

Eco-friendly design: the rise of self-sustainability in hotels – Design Build Network

According to data from the United Nations, international tourism is responsible for around 5% of the world’s total CO2 emissions. While aviation and other forms of transport account for the majority of those emissions, as the hotel industry expands its share is increasing. Figures from the 2017 Hotel Global Decarbonisation […]

UPDATE 2-Banks ramp up bets on Brexit deal as mood music improves – Yahoo Finance
11 Oct
11:54

UPDATE 2-Banks ramp up bets on Brexit deal as mood music improves – Yahoo Finance

* JP Morgan sees 50% chance of Brexit deal, up from 5% * Morgan Stanley sees 55% chance vs 35% before * Consultancy Eurasia puts chances at just 10% (Combines separate news items, adds Morgan Stanley) LONDON, Oct 11 (Reuters) – Major investment banks said on Friday they had become […]

After a return to Italy, finding the beauty of Bergamo – Minneapolis Star Tribune
11 Oct
1:04

After a return to Italy, finding the beauty of Bergamo – Minneapolis Star Tribune

“There’s really no reason to visit Bergamo,” my Italian classmates back in high school told me. I spent my senior year in the northern Italian city of Brescia, and my friends and host family there seemed offended at my suggestion of taking a day trip to the neighboring city. I […]

11 Oct
2:13

CUArch Walton Critic – Victoria Meyers – Catholic University of America The Tower

By Kat Kaderabek Victoria Meyers, the founder of New York-based Hanrahan Meyers Architects, spoke at Catholic University on Monday, October 7th, to discuss her award winning projects acclaimed for their sustainable design and their incorporation of human movement. Named as one of the top ten female architects in Buildblog’s “Women […]

Malcare WordPress Security